- Approached from A487 then approx. 1 mile of narrow country lanes.
- Annexe is accessed by 4-bar wooden gate leading to drive and parking area. Annexe parking space indicated.
- Main entrance door reached via driveway and paved patio. No steps to door, slight downhill slope.
- Alternative entrance through wide single patio door reached by one step or via sloping paved area.
- Block paved garden area (slight incline) surrounds the property with patio furniture.
- Annexe all on one floor, only one step in property between kitchen and sitting/dining/bedroom area.
- No steps from kitchen to wet-room/bathroom/WC. Property has underfloor heating and slate flooring throughout.
- Shower/wet room accessed by wide doorway. Natural and artificial lighting plus extractor fan.
- Well-lit kitchen (natural and artificial lighting) has work tops/breakfast bar and low-level oven and undercounter washing machine.
- Well-lit sitting /dining /bedroom (natural and artificial lighting).
- TV / DVD operated by remote control.
- External lighting system to front of property automatically activated at dusk.
- Guide dogs welcome.
- Public transport (local bus service) c10 minutes’ walk into Newport.
Interested in some “Me” time? Marianne is a qualified Movement Therapist & Pilates teacher and runs classes locally.
Local Area &
Things To Do
We have lots of information on all of the local places to visit!
Reserve your dates by checking our availability and make a booking.